On September 8th 2021, the NGO Delegation co-coordinated a webinar featuring four guest speakers (see below) that spoke about the opportunities and challenges associated with the emergence of mRNA, CRISPR, and mABs to meet the needs of people worldwide, with a particular focus on HIV, TB, and malaria.
- Introduction: Rohit Malpani, Unitaid NGO Board Member
- Opportunities and challenges associated with CRISPR-based technologies: James Love, Knowledge Ecology International
- Opportunities and challenges associated with mRNA: Zain Rivzi, Public Citizen
- Opportunities and challenges associated with monoclonal antibodies: Sharonann Lynch, O’Neill Institute, Georgetown University
- How new technologies can address HIV, TB, and malaria: Dr Jennifer Cohn, Resolve to Save Lives
Listen to the webinar recording below followed by a Q&A discussion (Listen from 02:50).