We are currently accepting applications for the role of Key Advisor to the NGO Delegation.
Key Advisors provide support and advice to the NGO Delegation’s Board Member, Alternate Board Member and Liaison Officer primarily through:
- Providing context and/ or historical background to current issues before the Unitaid Board
- Providing technical input on Unitaid issues
- Acting on behalf of the Board Member or Alternate Board Member at Unitaid or other meetings and events if requested.
This role is open to anyone affiliated to an NGO (whether as an employee, trustee, volunteer, consultant) with expertise in HIV, TB or malaria or another field relevant to Unitaid such as intellectual property or access to drugs and diagnostics in developing countries.
A copy of the full terms of reference can be found here.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying please review the terms of reference and submit the following to Molly (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Completed application form which can be found here
- Short CV/resume (maximum 1 page)
- Signed letter of reference on headed paper from the NGO to which you are affiliated agreeing to the 5% time commitment and international travel involved (maximum 1 page)
- One letter of reference on headed paper from individuals from relevant organisations other than your own (maximum 1 page each)
Applicants will be assessed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please email Molly (email@example.com)