We are currently accepting applications for the role of Alternate Board Member to the NGO Delegation.
The NGO Board Member and Alternate Board Members play an important role in actively:
- Seeking input from their constituents on Board decisions, including through pre-board meetings, consultations and maintaining a vibrant civil society delegation
- Providing feedback on their activities and positions taken to their constituents through communiqués, teleconferences etc
- Promoting Unitaid and its projects among civil society, donors and other key actors
This role is open to anyone affiliated to an NGO (whether as an employee, trustee, volunteer, consultant) with expertise in HIV, TB or malaria or another field relevant to Unitaid such as intellectual property or access to drugs and diagnostics in developing countries.
A copy of the full terms of reference can be found here
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying please review the terms of reference and submit the following to Courtenay (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- Completed application form which can be found here
- Short CV/resume (maximum 1 page)
- Signed letter of reference on headed paper from the NGO to which you are affiliated agreeing to the 15-25 % time commitment and international travel involved (maximum 1 page)
- Two signed letters of reference on headed paper from individuals from relevant organisations other than your own (maximum 1 page each)
The deadline for applications is 5pm BST on Friday 18 September 2020.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please email Courtenay (email@example.com)