We are currently recruiting for an Alternate Board Member to the Unitaid NGO Delegation, to start in September 2021.
The NGO Alternate Board Member works closely with the NGO Board Member to represent the viewpoints and needs of NGOs at the Board of Unitaid and actively:
- Seeks input from their constituents on Board decisions, including through pre-board meetings, consultations and maintaining a vibrant civil society delegation
- Provides feedback on their activities and positions taken to their constituents (through communiqués and regular updates and delegation meetings)
- Promotes Unitaid and its projects among civil society, donors and other key actors
The full terms of reference can be found here.
How to apply:
Please send the following to email@example.com by 5pm BST on Wednesday 21 July 2021:
- Complete application form found here
- Short CV/resume (maximum 1 page).
- Signed letter of reference on headed paper from the NGO to which you are affiliated agreeing to the 15-25% time commitment and international travel involved (maximum 1 page).
- Two signed letters of reference on headed paper from individuals from relevant organisations other than your own (maximum 1 page each).
If you have any questions about the role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org